Brass 330 Round Tubing 4"OD 3.87"ID 0.065"Wall 60"L
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Round metal tubing for use in plumbing and pump cylinder applications
- Brass C330 for lower lead content than other brass alloys, good machinability, and mild corrosion resistance
- Seamless construction for smoother interior flow and greater burst strength than welded tubing
- Hard tempered to provide high hardness and yield strength ratings for dimensional stability
- Meets ASTM B135 specifications for quality assurance
- This brass C330 round tubing is suitable for use in plumbing and pump cylinder applications The tubing is seamless for a smoother interior flow and greater burst strength than welded tubing It is corrosion-resistant and formable for flaring or bending, and has a hard temper to provide hardness and yield strength ratings for dimensional stability This seamless round tubing meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) B135 specifications for quality assurance and is suitable for use in applications such as pump cylinder liners
- Metal tubing, also called fractional tubing, is used to transfer liquids, air, or solids, and it is characterized by a round shape and a hollow center Metal tubing is commonly made with various grades of austenitic stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, and titanium materials and their alloys Construction types include seamless, welded, or welded and drawn Seamless tubing has no seam or weld point, which enables it to better withstand high pressure a
- Product Specifications
- Part Number:9604
- Thickness:4 inches
- Overall Length:13 inches
- Number of Items:1
- Outside Diameter:4 inches
- UNSPSC Code:40180000
- Specification for this product family
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Material Type:brass_330
- System of Measurement:Inch
- Inside Diameter:3.87 inches
- Wall Thickness:0.065 inches
- Specification Met:ASTM B135 , ASTM
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.