Bretford Adjustable Multimedia Cart (A2642DNS)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Two 14" D Pull Out Shelves
- Supports Equipment Up to 15 lb (6.8 kg)
- Seamless Shelf Movement
- Adjustable Top Shelf
- 20-Gauge Steel Stiffener
- 1/4" (1.9 cm) Protective Lip
- 4 Smooth Glide Castors
- Made in the USA
- The Bretford A2642DNS Adjustable Multimedia Cart is a multimedia presentation cart that allows you to carry equipment such as a laptop, data projector, document camera, DVD player, scanner, and more on one compact platform. The two 14 D pull out shelves offer extra workspace and support equipment weighing up to 15 lb (6.8 kg), each. Positioned on the opposite sides of the cart, the shelves move smoothly on 14" (35.6 cm) rolling glides. The shelf supports are arc welded to the leg supports, which translates to a wobble-free, secure platform for your equipment. You can adjust the top shelf to 3 different heights of 34" (86.4 cm), 38" (96.5 cm), or 42" (106.7 cm) by simply resetting 4 screws. The top shelf has a black ribbed rubber mat on top and a 20-gauge steel stiffener electrically welded underneath its surface for further support.
- Casters 4" (10.16 cm) black rubber swivel casters
- 1" (2.54 cm) round plastic caster insert
- Shelves 24 x 18" (60.96 x 45.72 cm)
- Pull out shelf: 20 x 14" (50.8 x 35.56 cm)
- Pull out shelf height clearance: 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- Supports up to 15 lb (6.8 kg) weight
- Middle to notebook shelf: 1.75 - 9.75" / 4.45 - 24.77 cm (H)
- Lip Bordering 1/4" (0.64 cm)
- Rubber Mat 18 x 24" (45.72 x 60.96 cm)
- Glides 14" (35.56 cm)
- legs 19" (48.26 cm)
- Material 25% to 35% post-consumer recycled steel
- Color Black
- Finish Powder paint
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 24 x 34 - 42 x 18" (60.96 x 86.36 - 106.68 x 45.72 cm)
- Weight 60 lb (27.22 kg)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.