Cannon Fenske Calibrated Viscometers - Size 300
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Minimum sample volume 12 mL. Require liquid bath depth of 229 mm (9 inches).
- Holder is not supplied. For holders, see 9726-M50 and -M53
- For replacement micro stoppers, see 9726-N98
- Reverse flow type, for measurement of kinematic viscosity of dark Newtonian liquids according to ASTM D 445 and ISO 3104. Permit measurements of liquids whose meniscus cannot be seen at the timing marks when using Cannon-Fenske Routine-type viscometer. Used to measure kinematic viscosity of liquid (cutback) asphalts and road oils at 60
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.