Cannon U Tube Reversed Flow Viscometer - Size: 5
- Brand New 2 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $213.07
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- BS/IP/RF-series U-tube reversed-flow viscometer for measurement of kinematic viscosity of an opaque Newtonian fluid in the 60 to 300 centistokes (cSt) viscosity range
- Uses viscometer constant of 0.3 centistokes per second (cSt/s) for calculating viscosity
- Uses vacuum (not included) to draw sample up for timed testing between two sets of printed marks
- Uses 280mm depth water bath (not included) for temperature-controlled testing
- Meets ASTM D446 standard for reversed-flow viscometers and ASTM D445 standard for testing viscosity of fluids such as fuels and lubricants
- The Cannon BS/IP/RF-5 U-tube reversed-flow viscometer has a 60 to 300 centistokes (cSt) viscosity measuring range and is suitable for the measurement of opaque Newtonian fluids such as fuels and lubricants. It uses a viscometer constant of 0.3 centistokes per second (cSt/s) for calculating kinematic viscosity. The BS/IP/RF-series size 5 viscometer uses a 280mm depth water bath (not included) for temperature-control testing and a vacuum (not included) to draw a sample up for timed testing between two sets of printed marks.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.