Cannon Ubbelohde 7 to 35 Centistokes Viscosity Range Calibrated Viscometer
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- CUC-series capillary-style viscometer for measurement of kinematic viscosity of a transparent Newtonian fluid in the 7.0 to 35 centistokes (cSt) viscosity range
- Uses viscometer constant of 0.035 centistokes per second (cSt/s) for calculating viscosity
- Uses vacuum (not included) to draw sample up for timed testing between two sets of printed marks
- Uses 254mm depth water bath (not included) for temperature-controlled testing
- ASTM certified and meets ASTM International D445 standard for testing viscosity of fluids such as fuels and lubricants
- The Cannon-Ubbelohde CUC-150 calibrated viscometer has a 7.0 to 35 centistokes (cSt) viscosity measuring range and is suitable for the measurement of transparent Newtonian fluids such as fuels and lubricants. It uses a viscometer constant of 0.035 centistokes per second (cSt/s) for calculating kinematic viscosity. The CUC-series size 150 viscometer uses a 254mm depth water bath (not included) for temperature-control testing and a vacuum (not included) to draw a sample up for timed testing between two sets of printed marks. It includes an ASTM International certificate of calibration. This viscometer is suited for use at temperatures above 93 degrees C (200 degrees F) or below -18 degrees C (0 degrees F) and meets the ASTM International D445 standard for testing viscosity. A viscometer, also called a viscosimeter, is an instrument used to measure the friction caused by the relative motion of a Newtonian fluid and a known surface, and is usually expressed in units of poise (P), centipois
- Cannon Instrument
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.