Cannon Ubbelohde 7 to 35 Centistokes Viscosity Range Calibrated Viscometer
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- CUC-series capillary-style viscometer for measurement of kinematic viscosity of a transparent Newtonian fluid in the 7.0 to 35 centistokes (cSt) viscosity range
- Uses viscometer constant of 0.035 centistokes per second (cSt/s) for calculating viscosity
- Uses vacuum (not included) to draw sample up for timed testing between two sets of printed marks
- Uses 254mm depth water bath (not included) for temperature-controlled testing
- ASTM certified and meets ASTM International D445 standard for testing viscosity of fluids such as fuels and lubricants
- The Cannon-Ubbelohde CUC-150 calibrated viscometer has a 7.0 to 35 centistokes (cSt) viscosity measuring range and is suitable for the measurement of transparent Newtonian fluids such as fuels and lubricants. It uses a viscometer constant of 0.035 centistokes per second (cSt/s) for calculating kinematic viscosity. The CUC-series size 150 viscometer uses a 254mm depth water bath (not included) for temperature-control testing and a vacuum (not included) to draw a sample up for timed testing between two sets of printed marks. It includes an ASTM International certificate of calibration. This viscometer is suited for use at temperatures above 93 degrees C (200 degrees F) or below -18 degrees C (0 degrees F) and meets the ASTM International D445 standard for testing viscosity. A viscometer, also called a viscosimeter, is an instrument used to measure the friction caused by the relative motion of a Newtonian fluid and a known surface, and is usually expressed in units of poise (P), centipois
- Cannon Instrument
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.