Cannon-Ubbelohde Uncalibrated Viscometer - Size: 200
No reviews found
- CUU-series capillary-style viscometer for measurement of kinematic viscosity of a transparent Newtonian fluid in the 20 to 100 centistokes (cSt) viscosity range
- Uses viscometer constant of 0.1 centistokes per second (cSt/s) for calculating viscosity
- Uses vacuum (not included) to draw sample up for timed testing between two sets of printed marks
- Uses 254mm depth water bath (not included) for temperature-controlled testing
- Meets ASTM D445 standard for testing viscosity of fluids such as fuels and lubricants
- The Cannon-Ubbelohde CUU-200 uncalibrated viscometer has a 20 to 100 centistokes (cSt) viscosity measuring range and is suitable for the measurement of transparent Newtonian fluids such as fuels and lubricants. It uses a viscometer constant of 0.1 centistokes per second (cSt/s) for calculating kinematic viscosity. The CUU-series size 200 viscometer uses a 254mm depth water bath (not included) for temperature-control testing and a vacuum (not included) to draw a sample up for timed testing between two sets of printed marks. This uncalibrated viscometer is suited for use at temperatures above 93 degrees C (200 degrees F) or below -18 degrees C (0 degrees F) and meets the ASTM International D445 standard for testing viscosity.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.