Chemglass PETG Square Sterile Graduated Media Bottle - Size: 30ML
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Media bottle used to hold samples and for storage, mixing, and sampling applications
- PETG body for dimensional stability, lightweight, and impact resistance, and is transparent to allow visual fluid monitoring
- Square shape for space-efficient storage, and for applications that require stability and gripping ease
- HDPE cap with a security ring secures contents to help prevent spills, evaporation, and tampering
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation for applications requiring sterility
- This square media bottle has a PETG body and an HDPE cap with a security ring, and it is sterilized. This media bottle is used to hold samples and for storage, mixing, and sampling applications. The PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol) body provides dimensional stability, is lightweight and impact resistant, and is transparent to allow visual monitoring of fluids. Its square shape is used for space-efficient storage, and for applications that require stability and gripping ease. The bottle's side edges are beveled for ease of handling.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.