Colder Acetal Tube Fitting Coupler Straight Thru - Size: 1/4" x 3/8"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Non-valved bulkhead fitting for connecting two tubes through a panel
- Coupler connection on one end and U.S. tube OD connection on the other for connecting two tubes
- Acetal plastic body for strength and resistance to solvents and chemicals, with a buna-n seal for resistance to weathering and abrasion
- Operating temperature range of -40 to +180 degrees F (-40 to +82 degrees C)
- Pressure range of vacuum to 120 psi (8.3 bar)
- Size: 1/4" Flow Coupler x 3/8" Tube OD
- Tube fittings are components used for connecting, branching, terminating, and changing the direction of tubing in pneumatic and hydraulic systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, PBT (polybutylene terephthalate), and other materials that resist corrosion and wear. Tube fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, welded, barbed, and push-to-connect (also called one-touch). Push-to-connect connections do not require tools or sealants. Tube fittings are used in various applications, including machine tools, airplane and truck controls, and automated production lines, among others.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.