Convergence C-170 First Aid for Common Injuries Training Program DVD, 37 minutes Time
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Convergence first aid for common injuries training program DVD. Unfortunately, everybody gets hurt at some point. Use this course to prepare yourself and your team to recognize the symptoms of and provide first aid for various common injuries and illnesses. This computer-based training module discusses concussions, eye injuries, burns (heat and chemical), fractures, dislocations, bites (insect, animal, and human), and environmental exposure emergencies such as heatstroke, hypothermia, and dehydration. 37 minutes training time (23 minutes video plus 14 minutes test). Convergence DVDs include links to download printable course leader guides, tests, answer guides, and completion certificates.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.