CoorsTek 65602 High-Alumina Crucible Cover for Crucible 65533
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- High-Alumina material
- Recommended for use with CoorsTek Alumina Crucibles
- Due to unavoidable variations in manufacturing processes, cover may not fit precisely on crucibles
- AD-998 High-Alumina properties include a maximum use temperature (without load) of 1750
- It is made of 99.8%-pure Aluminum Oxide. It is highly resistant to chemical attack. This alumina-ceramic ware is especially useful to chemists, metallurgists, and others involved in high-temperature work demanding contamination-free results. AD-998 ware is highly refractory, meant for use in reducing and oxidizing atmospheres. It is inert in hydrogen and carbonaceous atmospheres and offers high resistance to alkalies and other fluxes.
- Crucible Cover
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.