CoorsTek 65602 High-Alumina Crucible Cover for Crucible 65533
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- High-Alumina material
- Recommended for use with CoorsTek Alumina Crucibles
- Due to unavoidable variations in manufacturing processes, cover may not fit precisely on crucibles
- AD-998 High-Alumina properties include a maximum use temperature (without load) of 1750
- It is made of 99.8%-pure Aluminum Oxide. It is highly resistant to chemical attack. This alumina-ceramic ware is especially useful to chemists, metallurgists, and others involved in high-temperature work demanding contamination-free results. AD-998 ware is highly refractory, meant for use in reducing and oxidizing atmospheres. It is inert in hydrogen and carbonaceous atmospheres and offers high resistance to alkalies and other fluxes.
- Crucible Cover
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.