CoorsTek Porcelain Crucible with Rounded Bottom - 35mL
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Resistant to heat and caustic chemicals
- Round-bottom shaped
- Glazed inside and out, except for rim
- Thermally shock-resistant; To prolong the life of your CoorsTek labware be sure to follow gradual heating and cooling rates.
- This CoorsTek porcelain combustion capsule style crucible has a rounded bottom and is glazed inside and out, except for the rim. CoorsTek porcelain & ceramic labware has excellent thermal-shock resistance. To prolong the life of your CoorsTek labware be sure to follow gradual heating and cooling rates. Use an oven or hot plate as an intermediate step when quicker heating/cooling rates are required. Gradually increase flame intensity when using a gas burner. Avoid contact of heated ware with a cold surface. Carefully inspect your ceramic labware prior to each use. Do not use any product that appears defective. Hardness of this labware is 57.5 on the Rockwell 45N scale. Refractory qualities include a fusion point of 1670-degree celsius and a softening point of 1400-degree celsius.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.