Copper 122-H04 Hard Drawn Round Tubing ASTM B75 1" OD 0.87" ID
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Round metal tubing for transport of fluids and gases in food processing environments
- Copper C122 for corrosion resistance, thermal conductivity, and brazability
- Seamless and drawn construction for smoother interior flow than welded tubing and a more consistent wall thickness than non-drawn seamless tubing
- Full-hard temper (H04) to provide high hardness and yield strength ratings for dimensional stability
- Meets ASTM B75 specifications for quality assurance
- This copper C122 round tubing is suitable for transport of fluids and gases in food processing environments The tubing is seamless and drawn for a smoother interior flow than welded tubing and a more consistent wall thickness than non-drawn seamless tubing It is corrosion-resistant, thermally conductive, and brazable, and has a full-hard temper (H04) to provide high hardness and yield strength ratings for dimensional stability This seamless round telescoping tubing meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) B75 specifications for quality assurance and is suitable for use in applications such as transporting beer, wine, and milk
- Metal tubing, also called fractional tubing, is used to transfer liquids, air, or solids, and it is characterized by a round shape and a hollow center Metal tubing is commonly made with various grades of austenitic stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, and titanium materials and their alloys Construction types include seamless, welded, or welde
- Product Specifications
- Part Number:1878
- Thickness:1 inches
- Overall Length:24 inches
- Inside Diameter:0.87 inches
- Number of Items:1
- Outside Diameter:1 inches
- Wall Thickness:0.065 inches
- Specification for this product family
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Material Type:copper_122
- System of Measurement:Inch
- Metal Construction:Hard Drawn
- Specification Met:ASTM B75
- UNSPSC Code:40180000
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.