Corning 24-Well Falcon Flat Bottom TC-Treated Multiwell Cell Culture Plate
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 2 cm
- 24 Wells
- Well Volume - 3.5 milliliters
- The Falcon Multiwell Cell Culture Plates have a patented labyrinth lid, condensation rings, and deep-well design to control contamination and reduce evaporation. A wide selection of plates have non treated surfaces for solution-based and biochemical assays, tissue-culture treated surfaces for cell growth and Primaria surface treatment for fastidious cells. Reliable vacuum-gas plasma tissue culture treatment ensures consistent well to well and plate to plate performance of a variety of qualitative and quantitative techniques. The patented labyrinth lid has condensation rings that allows a consistent gas exchange reducing evaporation. Sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic.
- Cell Culture Plate
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.