Corning 24-Well Falcon Flat Bottom TC-Treated Multiwell Cell Culture Plate
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 2 cm
- 24 Wells
- Well Volume - 3.5 milliliters
- The Falcon Multiwell Cell Culture Plates have a patented labyrinth lid, condensation rings, and deep-well design to control contamination and reduce evaporation. A wide selection of plates have non treated surfaces for solution-based and biochemical assays, tissue-culture treated surfaces for cell growth and Primaria surface treatment for fastidious cells. Reliable vacuum-gas plasma tissue culture treatment ensures consistent well to well and plate to plate performance of a variety of qualitative and quantitative techniques. The patented labyrinth lid has condensation rings that allows a consistent gas exchange reducing evaporation. Sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic.
- Cell Culture Plate
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.