Corning 3151 Polystyrene 175mL Straight Costar Traditional Neck Cell
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cell growth area: 162sq cm; recommended medium volume: 32 to 48mL; maximum working volume: 175mL
- Traditional cell culture flask with an orange vented cap is manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene
- TC-treated for optimal cell attachment; graduated flask has a straight neck
- Printed with lot numbers for ease in traceability
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- This Corning traditional straight neck cell culture flask with a vented cap is manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene. It has a 162sq cm available growth area, and has been TC-treated for optimal cell attachment. Printed with lot numbers for ease in traceability, it is 100% integrity tested. Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified non-pyrogenic. Graduated. Sterile. Material: Polystyrene. Cell Growth Area: 162sqcm. Flask Shape: Rectangular. Neck Style: Straight. Surface Treatment: TC-treated. Cap Style: Vented. Cap Material: High Density Polyethylene. Cap Color: Orange. Recommended Medium Volume: 32 to 48mL. Maximum Working Volume: 175mL. Corning #: 3151.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.