Corning 3151 Polystyrene 175mL Straight Costar Traditional Neck Cell
No reviews found
- Cell growth area: 162sq cm; recommended medium volume: 32 to 48mL; maximum working volume: 175mL
- Traditional cell culture flask with an orange vented cap is manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene
- TC-treated for optimal cell attachment; graduated flask has a straight neck
- Printed with lot numbers for ease in traceability
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- This Corning traditional straight neck cell culture flask with a vented cap is manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene. It has a 162sq cm available growth area, and has been TC-treated for optimal cell attachment. Printed with lot numbers for ease in traceability, it is 100% integrity tested. Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified non-pyrogenic. Graduated. Sterile. Material: Polystyrene. Cell Growth Area: 162sqcm. Flask Shape: Rectangular. Neck Style: Straight. Surface Treatment: TC-treated. Cap Style: Vented. Cap Material: High Density Polyethylene. Cap Color: Orange. Recommended Medium Volume: 32 to 48mL. Maximum Working Volume: 175mL. Corning #: 3151.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.