Corning High Density Polyethylene Disposable Transfer Cap 2 Case - Orange
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Aseptic transfer cap is made of high density polyethylene with a GL45 thread finish; fits the side arms on 500mL Corning disposable Spinner Flasks
- The venting port ends in a 25mm diameter vent filter with a 0.2m pore PVDF membrane and a barbed fitting
- Liquid transfer port has an internal rigid angled polypropylene dip tube; external side has a 1/8 inch I.D, 1/4 inch O.D. C-Flex tubing ending in a male luer lock connector closed with a female luer sealing cap
- Reduces contamination and enhances the productivity of cell culture operations when adding or removing medium and cells
- This disposable Corning spinner flask aseptic transfer cap will reduce contamination and enhance the productivity of cell culture operations when adding or removing medium and cells. Aseptic transfer cap is sterile, individually double bagged, and fit the side arms on 500mL Corning Disposable Spinner Flasks. Cap is made of high density polyethylene (HDPE). Autoclaving is not recommended.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.