Corning Polypropylene Nonsterile Gel-Loading Pipet Tips Case of 400
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Certified RNase-/DNase-free
- Trace metal-free
- Specifications for this item
- Brand Name:Corning
- Part Number:4884
- Material Type:Polypropylene (PP)
- Number of Items:400
- Maximum Working Volume:200 Microliters
- Minimum Working Volume:1 Microliters
- Overall Length:83 mm
- UNSPSC Code:41121600
- Volume:0.02 milliliters
- Corning gel-loading polypropylene pipet tips allow easy access into vertical and horizontal electrophoresis gels.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.