Corning Polypropylene Nonsterile Gel-Loading Pipet Tips Case of 400
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Certified RNase-/DNase-free
- Trace metal-free
- Specifications for this item
- Brand Name:Corning
- Part Number:4884
- Material Type:Polypropylene (PP)
- Number of Items:400
- Maximum Working Volume:200 Microliters
- Minimum Working Volume:1 Microliters
- Overall Length:83 mm
- UNSPSC Code:41121600
- Volume:0.02 milliliters
- Corning gel-loading polypropylene pipet tips allow easy access into vertical and horizontal electrophoresis gels.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.