Corning Pyrex 708510 Borosilicate Glass Serological Pipette - 12Pack
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Capacity: 10mL; length: 350mm; outer diameter: 10mm
- Made from borosilicate glass code 7800
- Non-sterile - reusable pipet has a round tip shape with orange color-coded graduation markings enameled into the glass in 0.1mL intervals for ease in sorting and selecting
- Serological 'to deliver' (TD) pipet must be blown out to obtain total rated capacity
- Pipet has a tolerance of +/- 0.06mL as indicated by ASTM E-1044
- These reusable 10mL PYREX serological pipets are color coded by size for easy identification and sorting Orange color-coded graduations are enameled onto the glass These 'to deliver' (TD) pipets must be blown out to obtain total rated capacity Reference: ASTM E-1044 Non-sterile Material: Borosilicate Glass Code 7800 Capacity: 10mL Pipet Style: Serological Tip Shape: Round Feature: Reusable Color Code: Orange Graduation Interval: 01mL Tolerance: +/- 006mL Length: 350mm Outer Diameter: 10mm Corning#: 7085-10
- Corning Pyrex
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.