Corning Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Bulb Tip Color-Coded Volumetric Pipette
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Capacity: 25mL.
- Pipet Style: Volumetric.
- Tip Shape: Wide.
- Feature: Reusable.
- Tolerance: +/- 0.06mL.
- Color Code: Blue.
- Length: 460mm.
- Corning: 7102-25.
- These 25mL wide-tipped PYREX glass volumetric pipets were designed primarily for schools and laboratories where Class A tolerance as indicated by ASTM E-969 is not required. They have larger tip openings for faster delivery. It is primarily due to this faster delivery that accuracy tolerances are twice those specified for Class A volumetric ware. The wide tipped pipet features rugged construction with blue color-coded enamel graduations and markings. Reference: ASTM E-969. Non-sterile. Material: Borosilicate Glass Code 7800.
- Corning Pyrex
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.