Corning Pyrex Borosilicate Glass Straight Serological Pipette - 12Pc
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- apacity: 5mL; length: 350mm; outer diameter: 8mm; tolerance of +/- 0.04mL
- Made from borosilicate glass code 7800
- Non-sterile - reusable pipet has a round tip shape with blue color-coded graduation markings enameled into the glass in 0.1mL intervals for ease in sorting and selecting
- Serological 'to deliver' (TD) pipet must be blown out to obtain total rated capacity
- Specifically designed for cotton plugging - the uniform top-end openings permit performing of plugs and allow precise control of liquid column
- hese reusable 5mL PYREX serological pipets are designed for cotton plugging. The uniform top-end openings permit performing of plugs and allow precise control of liquid column. Blue color-coded by size for easy identification and sorting. Colored graduations are enameled onto the glass. The two rings indicate the pipet is calibrated 'to deliver' (TD) its total capacity when the last drop is blown out. Reference: ASTM E-1044. Non-sterile. Material: Borosilicate Glass Code 7800. Capacity: 5mL. Pipet Style: Serological. Tip Shape: Round.
- Corning Pyrex
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.