Corning Pyrex Heavy Duty Volumetric Flat Bottom Flask with PTFE Stopper
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Class A volumetric flasks manufactured to Class A tolerances: ASTM E- 694 for volumetric ware; ASTM E-542 for calibration of volumetric ware; ASTM E-288 for volumetric flasks
- Flat bottom flask shape
- Long neck style
- PTFE Keyhole stopper
- PYREX 1000mL Class A Volumetric Flask with Keyhole PTFE Stopper. Machine-blown body is sealed to heavy-beaded heavy-tubing necks tooled for No. 22 PTFE color-coded keyhole stoppers. Sharp, permanent graduation lines. Inscription: Large white block letters. Material: Borosilicate Glass Code 7740. Capacity: 1000mL. Tolerance:
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.