Corning Pyrex Kuderna-Danish Concentrator Snyder Column - 2 Ball
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Widely used to concentrate samples
- Pesticides and other pollutants prior to instrumental analysis
- Two ball Snyder column
- A flask and a spring-mounted collection tube for convenient access to samples
- Complete apparatus consists of a Snyder column 150 mm long (with Standard Taper 24/40 joints), a flask (with Standard Taper24/40 tops and Standard Taper19/22 lower joint) a graduated tube (with Standard Taper 19/22 joints) and two joint springs. If further concentration is desired, select a 2-Ball column (21582CO) and combine with the KD tube of your choice. The 250mL and 500mL completes include a 10mL tube. The 1000mL complete includes a 25mL tube. Jacketed Kuderna-Danish concentrator tubes circulate hot water through the jacket to boil the solvent dry during extraction/concentration. The bottom portion of the tube is never heated, so samples won't boil dry. The concentration automatically stops when the solvent sinks below the jacket. Tubes have either serrated tabulations or screw thread connections.
- Brand: Pyrex
- Material Type: Borosilicate Glass
- Number of Items: 1
- Overall Length: 150 mm
- Size: 2 Ball, with 19/22 Standard Taper Joint
- Concentrator Snyder Column
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.