Corning Sterile Graduated Roller Bottle with Cap 20 Bags - Orange
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Roller bottle commonly used on rollers for cell culture
- Polystyrene body for durability and dimensional stability
- Cylindrical shape for a wide variety of applications that require solution containment
- Interior growth surface is tissue-culture treated to promote cell attachment and growth
- Sterilized for applications that require sterilization
- This Corning cylindrical roller bottle has a polystyrene body and a tissue culture-treated interior, and it is sterilized. This roller bottle is commonly used on rollers for cell culture. It has a polystyrene body for durability and dimensional stability. Its cylindrical shape is used for a wide variety of applications that require fluid containment. This bottle's interior surface is tissue-culture treated to promote cell attachment and growth. The bottle is available with a pleated interior surface for increased area for cell growth. The bottle is sterilized by gamma irradiation for applications that require sterility. The bottle is graduated for measured dispensing and storing. The HDPE (high-density polyethylene) cap secures contents and helps prevent spills and evaporation and is available with a vent for gas exchange.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.