Donegan Achromatic Magnifier with Lens (V394-15)
No reviews found
- Fold-out magnifying lens in a chrome-plated brass frame, 15mm diameter
- Lens provides 15X magnification
- Includes protective vinyl storage case
- Achromatic lens with coating to improve color accuracy
- Made in USA
- The Donegan achromatic magnifier with 15mm lens has a monocular, optical-grade lens that has been ground and polished into a prismatic lens, and is available in multiple magnification powers. This magnifier enhances the size and resolution of an object or image, and is commonly used for a variety of applications, such as jewelry-making, watch-making, needlework, artwork, electronic inspection, fly-tying, book-reading, print inspection, and stamp-collecting. This magnifier features a 15mm, round-shaped, coated achromatic lens that corrects for color aberrations. The magnifier is mounted in a chrome-plated, brass case that allows the lens with a protective perimeter to glide into an open position. It fits in a trouser pocket, or a purse. It weighs 0.257 oz., is mounted in a chrome-plated, brass body casing, and comes with a protective vinyl carrying pouch. Magnifiers are devices used to enlarge the visual appearance of an object or image. Magnifiers come in a variety of styles such as ha
- Magnifier with Lens
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.