Donegan Achromatic Magnifier with Lens (V394-15)
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Fold-out magnifying lens in a chrome-plated brass frame, 15mm diameter
- Lens provides 15X magnification
- Includes protective vinyl storage case
- Achromatic lens with coating to improve color accuracy
- Made in USA
- The Donegan achromatic magnifier with 15mm lens has a monocular, optical-grade lens that has been ground and polished into a prismatic lens, and is available in multiple magnification powers. This magnifier enhances the size and resolution of an object or image, and is commonly used for a variety of applications, such as jewelry-making, watch-making, needlework, artwork, electronic inspection, fly-tying, book-reading, print inspection, and stamp-collecting. This magnifier features a 15mm, round-shaped, coated achromatic lens that corrects for color aberrations. The magnifier is mounted in a chrome-plated, brass case that allows the lens with a protective perimeter to glide into an open position. It fits in a trouser pocket, or a purse. It weighs 0.257 oz., is mounted in a chrome-plated, brass body casing, and comes with a protective vinyl carrying pouch. Magnifiers are devices used to enlarge the visual appearance of an object or image. Magnifiers come in a variety of styles such as ha
- Magnifier with Lens
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.