DURAC Safety 1.600/1.820 Specific Gravity Combined Form Thermo-Hydrometer
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Conforms to the accuracy requirements for ASTM thermo-hydrometers
- Combined form measures specific gravity/relative density (g/cubic cm) of a variety of liquids
- Built-in thermometer contains mercury-free blue spirit organic liquid fill; temperature scale 0/150 degrees F
- Individually serialized, lead free ballast and glass
- Made of lead free ballast and glass, these combined form thermo-hydrometers are 381mm (15") long and offer the additional convenience of an enclosed thermometer with a temperature scale of 0/150 degrees F and mercury-free blue spirit organic liquid fill. They are individually serialized and conform to the accuracy requirements for ASTM thermo-hydrometers. Specific gravity hydrometers are the most widely used hydrometer in industries such as food and beverage, chemistry, pharmacology, transportation, refrigeration and more. Choose from a wide range of models measuring specific gravity/relative density (g/cm3) of a variety of liquids in various ranges from 0.600 to 2.000. Temperature standardization is 60 degrees F (15 degrees C). DURAC Safety Combined Form Thermo-Hydrometers are hand inspected by our U.S. quality team in our exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory; internationally recognized and accepted by the signatory econo
- Range: 1.600/1.820
- Material Type: Glass, Lead Free Ballast, Blue Spirit Organic Liquid Fill
- Length: 381mm (15")
- SP Scienceware
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.