Dynalon 303765 PTFE Round Stirrer Bar with Ring - 2Pk - Size: 4"L X 5/8"D
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 102 mm length
- Round stirring bars
- Made of polytetrafluoroethylene
- Comes with ring
- Magnetic stir bars (sometimes called stirring bars, spin bars, or fleas) are used to stir a liquid or solution in biological, chemical, medical, and research laboratory applications. The stir bar is placed inside a container of liquid or solution that is seated on a magnetic stirrer (also called a magnetic mixer), which is a laboratory device that creates a rotating magnetic field using a rotating magnet or multiple stationary electromagnets. The rotating magnetic field causes the bar to spin, which stirs the liquid or solution.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.