Dynalon Methacrylate 70 microliter Ultra Micro Cuvette
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- UV-transparent; ultra-micro; window size: 8.5mm
- Specially designed for photometric determination of proteins, ssDNA, dsDNA, RNA and oligonucleotides in the UV range between 220-900nm
- Standard 10mm light path; sample volumes as small as 70
- Resistant to many aggressive solvents; disposable cuvette needs no cleaning; no associated risk of sample carryover or cross-contamination
- Center height of 15mm allows use without an adapter in most commercial spectrophotometers
- This ultra-micro, UV-transparent, disposable cuvette with an 8mm window is excellent for DNA, RNA, and protein analysis between 220-900nm. It is specially designed for photometric determination of proteins, ssDNA, dsDNA, RNA and oligonucleotides in the UV range. Cuvette is ideally suited for measurements at 260nm, 280nm, and in the visible range. It has a standard 10mm light path, and sample volumes as small as 70
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.