Eberbach Homogenizing Centrifugal Flow Blending Assembly
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Centrifugal flow blending assembly for cell and tissue homogenization and for use in Eberbach and Waring blender containers
- Constructed of stainless steel for resistance to corrosion and to prevent metal ion contamination
- Stator and rotator configuration forces flow of liquids through cutting blades for efficient homogenization
- Fits standard, small, or semi-micro sized blending containers by Eberbach and Waring
- The Eberbach E8650 Homogenizing Centrifugal Flow Blending Assembly is made of stainless steel and has a stator and rotator configuration for efficient homogenization of cell tissue and is intended for use with Eberbach and Waring blending containers.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.