Eberbach Homogenizing Centrifugal Flow Blending Assembly
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Centrifugal flow blending assembly for cell and tissue homogenization and for use in Eberbach and Waring blender containers
- Constructed of stainless steel for resistance to corrosion and to prevent metal ion contamination
- Stator and rotator configuration forces flow of liquids through cutting blades for efficient homogenization
- Fits standard, small, or semi-micro sized blending containers by Eberbach and Waring
- The Eberbach E8650 Homogenizing Centrifugal Flow Blending Assembly is made of stainless steel and has a stator and rotator configuration for efficient homogenization of cell tissue and is intended for use with Eberbach and Waring blending containers.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.