Edan Instrument Sonotrax 3MHZ Fetal Doppler Prenatal Heartbeat LCD Monitor
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Ultrasonic Doppler with 3MHz waterproof probe
- Fetal Doppler is a handheld unit which allows any user to comfortably hold the unit while checking for the fetal heart beat
- Battery allows 13 hours of continuous use or about a little less than a thousand 1 minute sessions; Auto Shut Off after 1 minute of no operation or no signal
- Adjustable Volume; Listen to the Doppler through Headphones
- The SonoTrax Fetal Doppler provides a simple, easy-to-use Ultrasonic Doppler that allows mothers and health care professionals to listen to the sound of the fetal heart beat. Expecting parents and their families can listen to their new baby s heart rate in real time. This Water Resistant Probe provides better ultrasounds of fetal heart beat and allows use in water up to 3 feet for up to 5 hours. Doppler unit, however, cannot be immerged in water. The Doppler unit features an earphone jack and a built-in speaker for two listening options. The unit runs on a 9V battery and features a low battery indication.
- Edan Instruments
- Sonotrax 3MHZ
- Sonotrax 3MHZ
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.