Eisco 8 Segment Tapeworm Model Showcases
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- All of the major anatomy of the parasitic tapeworm
- The highly detailed tapeworm model showcases
- The major anatomical structures through 8 different smaller models all attached to the same base
- The 8-segment tapeworm model showcases all of the major anatomy of the segmented flat tapeworm in very high detail, allowing students to closely examine the tiny parasitic tapeworm that make a host out of an enormous variety of animals; humans, pigs, cows, sheep, fish, cats, crustaceans, etc. Several anatomical regions are highlighted on the base; a sucker, the head and scolex with two prominent suckers, the rostellum with hooks, the proglottid filled with eggs (gravid), the proglottid with both male and female sex organs, a mature proglottid with all organs, the external segmented body of a tapeworm, and the cyst that becomes encysted in the host's muscles. This model is mounted on a solid base to allow for decades of student use.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.