Eisco 8 Segment Tapeworm Model Showcases
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- All of the major anatomy of the parasitic tapeworm
- The highly detailed tapeworm model showcases
- The major anatomical structures through 8 different smaller models all attached to the same base
- The 8-segment tapeworm model showcases all of the major anatomy of the segmented flat tapeworm in very high detail, allowing students to closely examine the tiny parasitic tapeworm that make a host out of an enormous variety of animals; humans, pigs, cows, sheep, fish, cats, crustaceans, etc. Several anatomical regions are highlighted on the base; a sucker, the head and scolex with two prominent suckers, the rostellum with hooks, the proglottid filled with eggs (gravid), the proglottid with both male and female sex organs, a mature proglottid with all organs, the external segmented body of a tapeworm, and the cyst that becomes encysted in the host's muscles. This model is mounted on a solid base to allow for decades of student use.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.