EMD MF-Millipore DAWP02500 Mixed Cellulose Ester Filter Membrane - 100 Pk
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Wettability- hydrophilic
- Sterilization- by autoclave (121
- Operating temperature- 55
- Protein binding- 150
- Bacterial endotoxins- 8.0 EU/mL
- Biologically inert mixtures of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate have made MF-Millipore membrane filters one of the most widely used membranes in analytical and research applications. Triton surfactant-free MF-Millipore filters contain minimum amounts of wetting agent and have a lower water extractable content than standard MF-Millipore filters.
- Wettability: hydrophilic
- Sterilization: by autoclave (121
- Operating temperature: 55
- Protein binding: 150
- Bacterial endotoxins: 8.0 EU/mL
- membrane filters
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.