EMD MF-Millipore RAWG0250C Mixed Cellulose Ester Filter Membrane - 100 Pk
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Protein binding- 150
- Bacterial endotoxins- 8.0 EU/mL
- Gravimetric extractables- < 1.0%
- Wettability- hydrophilic
- Biologically inert mixtures of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate have made MF-Millipore membrane filters one of the most widely used membranes in analytical and research applications. Triton surfactant-free MF-Millipore filters contain minimum amounts of wetting agent and have a lower water extractable content than standard MF-Millipore filters.
- Protein binding: 150
- Bacterial endotoxins: 8.0 EU/mL
- Gravimetric extractables: < 1.0%
- Wettability: hydrophilic
- membrane filters
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.