Eppendorf 951040308 Polypropylene White Conical Bottom Assay Microplates
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $263.40
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Opaque design prevents well-to-well crosstalk
- Plates are optimized for minimal auto-fluorescence and auto-luminescence
- Minimal residual volume and high well-to-well homogeneity
- Raised well rims and even surface for reliable sealing
- Perfect for automation due to rigid design, highest dimensional accuracy and compliance to SBS specifications
- Eppendorf assay plates are designed for use with topreading luminometers and fluorometers. The black Eppendorf Microplates are ideal for fluorescence detection. They offer an excellent signal-to-noise ratio, resulting in an extremely low detection limit?for clear signals even with low concentration samples! The white Eppendorf Microplates are optimized for highest sensitivity in the detection of luminescence or weak fluorescence signals by maximizing reflectance.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.