Eppendorf Adapter for Rotor 4 Pack - 5mL Cryovials
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Adapter for use with Eppendorf FA-45-20-17 centrifuge rotor
- Holds Cryovials
- Pack of 4
- 5mL Cryovials
- A centrifuge is used to spin fluids of different densities to separate various parts, commonly blood and DNA samples. Centrifuges are composed of the main body or housing and a spinning rotor. Tubes of cellular material suspended in liquid are inserted into the rotor and spun at various speeds to separate components. Centrifuges are used in medical, industrial, and research laboratories, as well as academic and clinical settings. Eppendorf manufactures instruments for cell manipulation and automated devices for liquid handling, for use in life science research laboratories.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.