Frey Scientific 26" Length Steel Dial Form Linear Expansion Apparatus
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Determines the coefficient of expansion for a variety of metals
- 10 Times as accurate as micrometer form unit
- Rugged aluminum channel base
- 24-inches Steel linear expansion rod enclosed in a heating jacket with 3 nipples
- Frey Scientific dial form linear expansion apparatus determines the coefficient of expansion for a variety of metals. 10 Times as accurate as micrometer form unit. Rugged aluminum channel base. 24-inches Steel linear expansion rod enclosed in a heating jacket with 3 nipples for water intake, outlet and thermometer insertion, no stoppers to remove. Requires hot water for operation, no danger of burns from steam. Dial indicator: sensitive to 0.01 mm/division. High contrast numerals. Securely mounted to reduce problems of theft Includes steel, copper, brass and aluminum expansion rods and illustrated instructions. Available in 26-inches length.
- Material Type: Aluminum Channel Base , Steel
- Overall Length: 26 inches
- Frey Scientific
- Expansion Apparatus
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.