Frey Scientific 26" Length Steel Dial Form Linear Expansion Apparatus
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Determines the coefficient of expansion for a variety of metals
- 10 Times as accurate as micrometer form unit
- Rugged aluminum channel base
- 24-inches Steel linear expansion rod enclosed in a heating jacket with 3 nipples
- Frey Scientific dial form linear expansion apparatus determines the coefficient of expansion for a variety of metals. 10 Times as accurate as micrometer form unit. Rugged aluminum channel base. 24-inches Steel linear expansion rod enclosed in a heating jacket with 3 nipples for water intake, outlet and thermometer insertion, no stoppers to remove. Requires hot water for operation, no danger of burns from steam. Dial indicator: sensitive to 0.01 mm/division. High contrast numerals. Securely mounted to reduce problems of theft Includes steel, copper, brass and aluminum expansion rods and illustrated instructions. Available in 26-inches length.
- Material Type: Aluminum Channel Base , Steel
- Overall Length: 26 inches
- Frey Scientific
- Expansion Apparatus
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.