GC America 4196 Dental G-aenial Flo A3 Syringe for Cavities
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- High wettability, allowing perfect adaptation to the cavity walls, avoiding air entrapment
- Radiopacity of about 230% allowing easy x-ray follow-up
- Well balanced physical properties, perfectly adapted to the product's indications
- High flowability for easy placement and no air voids during placement
- G-aenial Flo is an easy to use, radiopaque flowable composite with all the necessary features to give optimal clinical results. With its fluidity, perfect adaptation and high radiopacity, G-aenial Flo is perfectly suited to be used as a liner or to block undercuts, in a tunnel preparation or a restorative for small defects.
- GC America
- Flo A3 Syringe for Cavities
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.