GC America 421001 UniFil Bond Starter Kit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Light-cured Unifil Bonding Agent
- Monomer component of bonding agent blends with the monomer component of the self-etching primer
- When polymerized by light-curing, resin tags are formed in the enamel; a hybrid layer is formed in the dentin
- High adhesion strength to enamel and dentin
- Minimizes variability in the bonding technique
- Less sensitive to dentin wetness compared to traditional, acid etch-rinse bonding systems
- UniFil Bond is an advanced, easy-to-use, light-cured resin bonding system which utilizes both chemical and micro-mechanical adhesion principles. It also has stress absorbing characteristics. Fluoride ions from a fluoride releasing composite (like UniFil Flow) can be diffused into the tooth structure through UniFil Bond, due to the hydrophilic monomer in the UniFil Bonding Agent
- GC America
- Dental Resin
- Dental Resin
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.