GC America Fuji Ortho LC Resin Cement for Orthodontic Bonding Package
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $199.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Easy removal of orthodontic appliances, avoiding enamel fractures
- Long-term fluoride release
- Easy application
- No discoloration
- Light cures in 10 seconds
- Includes 1 x 15 g Powder, 1 x 6.8 mL Liquid, 1 x Scoop and 1 x Mixing Pad
- GC Fuji Ortho LC is a light-cured, resin reinforced glass ionomer ideally suited for bonding orthodontic brackets, bands and appliances. Its ability to be placed in the presence of moisture with no need for ortho-phosphoric acid etching simplifies the bonding procedure. A continual fluoride release reduced the risk of decalcification and helps maintain the soundness of enamel. Additionally, debonding can be accomplished faster with less risk of damaging the enamel than with composite resin bonding systems.
- GC America
- Orthodontic Package
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.