GC America G Aenial Flo A3.5 Syringe with High Wettability (4197)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- High wettability, allowing perfect adaptation to the cavity walls, avoiding air entrapment
- Radiopacity of about 230% allowing easy x-ray follow-up
- Well balanced physical properties, perfectly adapted to the product's indications
- Available in 8 shades including 2 opaque shades
- G-aenial Flo is an easy to use, radiopaque flowable composite with all the necessary features to give optimal clinical results. With its fluidity, perfect adaptation and high radiopacity, G-aenial Flo is perfectly suited to be used as a liner or to block undercuts, in a tunnel preparation or a restorative for small defects.
- GC America
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.