GC America G-CEM LinkAce BO1 Self Adhesive Cement - 5 Endo Tips (4860)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Optimal self-cure mode: innovative initiator system
- High bond durability to zirconia in one step: proprietary phosphate monomers
- Exceptional color stability: very low water sorption and HEMA-free
- Unsurpassed wear resistance: small homogeneously distributed particles
- Delivered in double-barrel automix syringe, G-CEM LinkAce is designed for the adhesive luting of all-ceramic, metal and composite indirect restorations. Through a new innovative initiator system (chemical), G-CEM LinkAce offers the highest polymerization in self-cure mode. The proprietary phosphate monomers of G-CEM LinkAce provide a high bond durability to Zirconia, while the unsurpassed wear resistance and exceptional color stability give peace of mind when luting CAD-CAM and metal-free restorations. G-CEM LinkAce, a winning hand for all indirect restorations.
- GC America
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.