GC America Kalore Syringe B1 with Shrinkage Stress Technology (3582)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Lowest shrinkage stress thanks to DuPont's new monomer technology, licensed exclusively to GC
- GC's patented HDR (high-density radiopaque) prepolymerized fillers provides a high wear resistance
- Proprietary interface between the filler and the matrix ensure the longevity of your restorations
- Excellent handling and hassle-free polishing
- Superior aesthetics in one shade or multi-shade restorations
- KALORE features an exclusive low shrinkage stress technology. On a microscopic level, this means that during and after polymerization, adhesion between the fillers and the resin matrix is maintained. With minimized shrinkage stress, the integrity of the restoration especially at the margins is ensured. Combined with outstanding aesthetics, KALORE offers a revolutionary total package in restorative dentistry.
- GC America
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.