GE Whatman 5802-150 Reeve Angel Circle Gr 802 15cm D Filter Paper - 100 Pk
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Folded for fast filtration of coarse particles and gelatinous precipitates
- Pleating and creped surface increase effective area, improving both filtering speed and extending filter life
- This Reeve Angel qualitative filter paper, Grade 802, is manufactured primarily for routine, noncritical laboratory filtration applications. It contains wet-strength additives and should not be used for Kjeldahl Nitrogen determinations. These Reeve Angel papers provide consistent quality and performance. For general and organic chemistry, pharmaceuticals, pharmacology, emulsions, petroleum testing, soaps and detergents, sugar filtration. Diameter - 15cm. Thickness - 0.26mm. Surface - Crepe, Prepleated. Shape - Circle. Precipitates Retained - Coarse/Gelatinous. Filtration Speed - Fast. Nominal Retention 98% Efficient At - 20 to 25
- GE Whatman
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.