Ge Whatman Antibiotic Assay Disc 1000 Pc - Size: 9mm
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Antibiotic Assay Disc
- Size: 9mm Diameter
- 1000 Pks
- For determining the type of causal agent of infectious diseases and for checking their sensitivity to antibiotics and chemotherapeutic agents in vitro by means of the inhibition zone determination method. The antibiogram allows rational and selective chemotherapy. The test discs can be coated with chemotherapeutic agents, placed on the innoculated nutrient agar and incubated. The size of the inhibition zone is a measure for the effectiveness of the substances.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.