GE Whatman Cellulose Shark Skin Grade 270mm-D Filter Paper - Pack of 100
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- With crepe surface
- Particle retention - 8-12
- Resistant to weak acids and bases
- Used as protective paper for filter press cloths and in processing of cocoa butter and edible oils
- Filtration speed - 77.5s
- These filter papers are made from super-refined cellulose and have been specifically designed to have particular properties for each technical application. The applications range from the filtration of beverages to the purification of electroplating baths. Creped, medium to slow filter paper. Resistant to weak acids and bases. Often used as a protective paper for filter press cloths, as well as in processing of cocoa butter and edible oils.
- GE Whatman
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.