GE Whatman Nuclepore 110659 Polycarbonate 25mm D Membrane - Black - 100 Pk
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Polycarbonate track etched membrane dyed black with Irgalan Black
- Flat, smooth surface assures surface capture of microorganisms and particles
- Extremely low non-specific absorption
- Nuclepore black dyed polycarbonate membranes are high performance membranes ideally suited for applications using epifluorescence microscopy. Black membranes greatly reduce background fluorescence, which results in improved microorganism and particulate visibility. Using these membranes in combination with epifluorescence techniques, rapid enumeration of viable and non-viable microorganisms and particulate matter can be conducted in 30 minutes or less. Conventional culturing methods require incubation times of more than 24 hours. Use black track etched membranes with epifluorescence techniques to achieve rapid, direct enumeration of microorganisms.
- Brand Name: Whatman
- Part Number: 110659
- Material Type: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Number of Items: 100
- Color: Black
- Outside Diameter: 25 mm
- Pore Size: 0.8 Micron
- Shape: Circle
- GE Whatman
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.