Globe Scientific 601827-1 2000mL Polypropylene Griffin Low Form Beaker
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Special no-drip pour spout
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases and many common solvents
- Can withstand a continuous working environment of up to 135
- Autoclavable at 121
- These superior quality Griffin beakers are ideal for all general laboratory procedures. In one beaker you can mix, measure and prepare solutions. Our Griffin beakers have a low-form and a tapered pour spout to facilitate the transferring of liquids without dripping. The heavy-duty plastic withstands repeated autoclaving. Switching from glass beakers to Globe's plastic equivalents will greatly reduce breakage and the potential for injury.
- Material Type: Polypropylene (PP)
- Number of Items: 1
- Capacity: 2000 milliliters
- Color: Blue
- Graduation Interval: 50 milliliters
- Globe Scientific
- Form Beaker
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.