Globe Scientific 601827-1 2000mL Polypropylene Griffin Low Form Beaker
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Special no-drip pour spout
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases and many common solvents
- Can withstand a continuous working environment of up to 135
- Autoclavable at 121
- These superior quality Griffin beakers are ideal for all general laboratory procedures. In one beaker you can mix, measure and prepare solutions. Our Griffin beakers have a low-form and a tapered pour spout to facilitate the transferring of liquids without dripping. The heavy-duty plastic withstands repeated autoclaving. Switching from glass beakers to Globe's plastic equivalents will greatly reduce breakage and the potential for injury.
- Material Type: Polypropylene (PP)
- Number of Items: 1
- Capacity: 2000 milliliters
- Color: Blue
- Graduation Interval: 50 milliliters
- Globe Scientific
- Form Beaker
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.