Globe Scientific LDPE General Purpose Transfer Pipet for Blood Bank
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Non-toxic and chemically inert to biological ?uids and most acids.
- Can be heat sealed to use for liquid storage or transport.
- Pipets can be frozen in liquid nitrogen.
- Produced from a custom grade of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) to make them non-slippery. This makes Globe Scienti?c pipets easy to grip with gloves.
- Globe Scientific offers the most extensive line of plastic transfer pipets for liquid handling procedures. Produced from a custom grade of low-density polyethylene, these unbreakable one-piece pipets are used to draw and dispense liquids in controlled, reproducible drop sizes. Plastic transfer pipets are the perfect substitute for breakable glass Pasteur pipets, which can be a danger to laboratory personnel. And, because they are completely disposable, there is never any cross-contamination which is associated with reusable rubber bulbs.
- Globe Scientific
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.