Globe Scientific LDPE General Purpose Transfer Pipet for Blood Bank
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Non-toxic and chemically inert to biological ?uids and most acids.
- Can be heat sealed to use for liquid storage or transport.
- Pipets can be frozen in liquid nitrogen.
- Produced from a custom grade of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) to make them non-slippery. This makes Globe Scienti?c pipets easy to grip with gloves.
- Globe Scientific offers the most extensive line of plastic transfer pipets for liquid handling procedures. Produced from a custom grade of low-density polyethylene, these unbreakable one-piece pipets are used to draw and dispense liquids in controlled, reproducible drop sizes. Plastic transfer pipets are the perfect substitute for breakable glass Pasteur pipets, which can be a danger to laboratory personnel. And, because they are completely disposable, there is never any cross-contamination which is associated with reusable rubber bulbs.
- Globe Scientific
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.