GVS 0.45 micron Nitrocellulose Nitrobind Transfer Membrane Disks- Pk of 50
No reviews found
- Supported for procedures requiring rigorous handling
- Strong - will not curl, bend or crack after baking
- Does not contain cellulose acetate
- High binding and sensitivity
- BSA binding capacity up to 100?g/cm2
- Pure nitrocellulose exhibits the highest sensitivity with very low backgrounds in all transfers, especially in protein blotting. Unlike PVDF, nitrocellulose wets out naturally, does not require methanol and will not turn hydrophobic during the transfer process. Easily blocked, nitrocellulose does not need the many blocking steps required with PVDF. Excellent results with all detection systems - antibody/antigen, radiolabeled, biotinylated and chemiluminescent for extreme flexibility in procedure design
- Material Type: Nitrocellulose
- Number of Items: 50
- Outside Diameter: 82 mm
- Pore Size: 0.45 Micron
- GVS Life Sciences
- Nitrobind Transfer Membrane Disks
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.