GVS 0.45 micron Reprobing Charged Nylon Transfer Membrane Disks- Pk of 100
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Inherently charged Enhances nucleic acid binding even under alkaline conditions
- Supported Has added strength and durability preventing distortion or contamination in multiple reprobings
- Greater binding capacity With a binding capacity of 450 ?g/cm2, this GVS Maine Reprobing Charged Nylon Transfer Membrane can bind a wide range of fragment sizes and can still be easily blocked for low background
- Excellent sensitivity Retains more nucleic acid resulting in a strong signal using smaller quantities of sample
- Hydrophilic Eliminates the need for wetting agents that can potentially interfere with biological processes
- GVS Maine Reprobing Charged Nylon Transfer Membrane is a pure polymer cast on an inert polyester web. It is naturally hydrophilic and inherently charged, making it ideal for multiple reprobings and use in nucleic acid transfers under alkaline conditions GVS Maine Reprobing Charged Nylon Transfer Membrane is specifically designed for nucleic acid transfers under alkaline conditions and multiple reprobings. It can also be used for radioactive and nonradioactive probes, including chemiluminescent systems and biotinylated detection systems. Given that smaller samples and higher density formats or microarrays are becoming more common, the GVS Maine Reprobing Charged Nylon Transfer Membrane is especially well suited for enomic research.
- GVS Life Sciences
- Nylon Transfer Membrane Disks
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.