H-B DURAC 1.900/1.970 Specific Gravity Hydrometer for Liquids Heavier
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Measures specific gravity / relative density (g/cm) of liquids heavier than water
- Commonly used in industries such as food and beverage, chemical, pharmacology, transportation, refrigeration
- Individually serialized, lead free ballast and glass
- Specific gravity hydrometers are commonly used in industries such as food and beverage, chemistry, pharmacology, transportation, refrigeration and more. Available in a variety of models measuring specific gravity / relative density (g/cm?) of liquids lighter and heavier than water in various ranges from 0.690 to 3.000, they are made of lead free ballast and glass. These plain form hydrometers are individually serialized and have a temperature standardization of 60 degrees F (15 degrees C). DURAC Hydrometers are hand inspected by our U.S. quality team in our exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory; internationally recognized and accepted by the signatory economies of the ILAC/MRA and located in our ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System registered facility.
- Length: 165mm (6.5")
- Range: 1.900/1.970
- Divisions: 0.002
- SP Scienceware
- Hydrometer for Liquids Heavier
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.