H-B DURAC Safety 79/91
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Conforms to the accuracy requirements for ASTM thermo-hydrometers
- Combined form, used in the food and beverage, and other industries to measure % sucrose by weight
- Built-in thermometer contains mercury-free, blue spirit organic liquid fill
- Individually serialized, lead free ballast and glass
- This wide range of hydrometers are used in the food and beverage, and other industries to measure % sucrose by weight in various ranges from 0 degrees to 101 degrees Brix, and include a convenient, built-in thermometer with a temperature scale of 0/50 degrees C and mercury-free blue spirit organic liquid fill. Made of lead free ballast and glass, these combined form hydrometers are 381mm (15?) long, and are individually serialized and conform to the accuracy requirements for ASTM thermo-hydrometers. Temperature standardization is 20 degrees C. DURAC Safety Combined Form Thermo-Hydrometers are hand inspected by our U.S. quality team in our exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory; internationally recognized and accepted by the signatory economies of the ILAC /MRA and located in our ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System registered facility. They are packaged with a multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portu
- Range: 79/91 degrees
- Range: 0/50 degrees C
- Material Type: Glass, Lead Free Ballast, Blue Spirit Organic Liquid Fill
- Length: 381mm (15")
- SP Scienceware
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.